Wednesday 17 April 2013

Pwnies

This week there was much discussion of My Little Pony down the pub.

For those who didn't turn up - I know what you're thinking. Playing mermaid games and debating My Little Pony ? What has happened whilst I have been away ?

To be fair, one instigated the other, with Tom coming up with a top money making plan of creating a My Little Pony euro boardgame kickstarter. Fletch then came up with a counter top money making plan of a kickstarter that would promise NOT to make a My Little Pony euro boardgame - only if the goal was achieved.

Much subtle jeering of MLP continued with a brief nod towards Bronies - Dudes who like My Little Pony.

If you've been living under a rock for a the last few years, you might not realise just how big MLP has become outside its once usual demographic.

So for the unbelievers - a nice weird MLP Brony created mashup.. which always makes me laugh. For the manga heads - it's a reference to Fist of the North Star.


Link to the creator's site : http://mrponiator.deviantart.com/art/Fist-of-the-Shy-Pony-289417846

1 comment:

Mr Bond said...

Horrific. And just the sort of thing I expect Tom to inflict on the world.